Quantcast

8 Bit Ape Logo

8 Bit Ape Logo
Welcome to 8 Bit Ape, a blog dedicated to opinions and discussions on gaming.

Tuesday, May 6, 2014

8-Bit Ape Update

Hey everyone, sorry for the lack of posts recently. I have been extremely busy. I want to give you an update on what's going on behind the scenes.


PS Vita Slim Impressions

I am getting a PS Vita Slim this week, and I will be spending some time with it. Due to the lack of time I have been having lately, the piece won't be out for a few weeks. I promise though, it will be out by the end of the month. Along with that piece I will also share my thoughts on the Vita port of Borderlands 2.


Watch Dogs Review

I will be reviewing Watch Dogs. It is currently my most anticipated game of 2014 and I am really looking forward to it. I will have a review out hopefully within a week or two of the game's release (May 27) depending on how long it takes for me to beat it.


New Features

I also am looking to add some new features to the blog. One thing I though of was a daily wrap up of the day's top stories. I will do it Monday-Friday, and add any weekend news to Monday's round-up since news is scarce over the weekend. What other new features would you like to see added to the blog? Please let me know.


YouTube Channel

I also am starting to piece together a YouTube channel for the blog. That will probably become a more prominent place for discussions and news wrap ups. I even made a theme song :). Please let me know of any suggestions for the YouTube channel.




Again, I am terribly sorry for the lack of posts lately, and unfortunately it may continue for another week or two. But please know I am also making the blog stronger. Thanks for all the support in the first month, we already have had 113 views according to Quantcast! By clicking on this blog you have been supportive. Thank You so much. So stay tuned for more content in the near future!
And, as always, thanks for visiting 8-Bit Ape.

No comments:

Post a Comment