Quantcast

8 Bit Ape Logo

8 Bit Ape Logo
Welcome to 8 Bit Ape, a blog dedicated to opinions and discussions on gaming.

Monday, November 3, 2014

Holiday Review Plan

I'm back!
Sorry for my lack of posts in October (or should I say, non-existent posts), I was very busy! But anyway, back to talking about games. Quick update on reviews
  • Destiny review is cancelled, very sorry about that
  • I will be reviewing the Driveclub PS Plus edition when it finally releases
  • At this time other October games such as Alien Isolation, The Evil Within, Middle Earth Shadow of Mordor, and NBA 2K15 will not be reviewed, but I may come back to them later (especially with Shadow of Mordor
So that was a quick update on current reviews. Looking ahead, there are a LOT of games coming out in November, too much in fact. Rather than rush through all these games, I've decided to take my time to get my best thoughts out of them and my full opinion. So I will be releasing these reviews around Christmas. I hope that they will be all out by the New Year, and then after that I will start doing my Top 10 list(s, possibly) and any other Look back on 2014 articles. So as of right now, here are the games I plan to review. Keep in mind this list is tentative, and I could add or remove games from this list. So in alphabetical order, the games are


  • Assassin's Creed Unity
  • Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare
  • Dragon Age: Inquisition
  • Far Cry 4
  • LittleBigPlanet 3
  • Other possible candidates: Assassin's Creed Rogue, Geometry Wars 3 Dimensions, Grand Theft Auto V PS4, Lego Batman 3 Beyond Gotham, and The Crew
  • Do not expect reviews for: Escape Dead Island, Super Smash Bros for Wii U, The Master Chief Collection, and WWE 2K15
If there are any games you would like me to review please let me know! And, as always, thanks for visiting 8-Bit Ape.

No comments:

Post a Comment