Quantcast

8 Bit Ape Logo

8 Bit Ape Logo
Welcome to 8 Bit Ape, a blog dedicated to opinions and discussions on gaming.

Monday, December 29, 2014

8-Bit Ape End of 2014 Update

I've had to make some adjustments to my plans because of how busy I've been, and I've had some personal stuff going on (don't worry, nothing bad). So here's how it's going to go down:


  • This weekend, I will reveal my final Top 10 Games of 2014 List. So look out for that.
  • Next week I will publish the review of my Game of the Year pick (that is, if I haven't reviewed it already). I will also publish any other review that I feel warrants your attention.
  • After that, I will publish my Top 10 Most Anticipated Games of 2015.
So that's the plan for right now, but today I'd like to reveal the ten games that will be placed in my top 10. These games have been put in this list because I PLAYED them and I ENJOYED them. So no, games like Bayonetta 2 or Sunset Overdrive are not on this list because I didn't play them. So, without further ado here are the ten games that will be featured in my top 10 (in alphabetical order):


  • Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare
  • Dragon Age Inquisition
  • Far Cry 4
  • Infamous Second Son
  • Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor
  • South Park: The Stick of Truth
  • Super Smash Bros. for Wii U/3DS
  • The Walking Dead: Season Two
  • Velocity 2X
  • Watch Dogs
There you have it. What are your favorite games of 2014? Let me know! And, as always, thanks for visiting 8-Bit Ape.

No comments:

Post a Comment